Sunday, January 12, 2014

My week in snapshots

It's been a bit of a tough week at the Crow's nest this week, trying to get back in to the routine of work after almost two weeks off has been a struggle. I had to work a few hours Saturday morning too which made it a really long one. I've been pretty tired and grumpy and had a migraine and sore throat at various points in the week which hasn't helped improve my mood. All in all I'm glad this one is over and am hoping for better things next week.

Still I surprised myself by finding the motivation to take some snapshots and there were some glimmers of fun pepper potted amongst all the negative stuff I've just moaned about.  So this week if you had been spying on me you would have seen me......

Drinking delicious homemade smoothies from a wine glass ..... just because I can
Starting a new hooky project
The view from the nest got a little misted over at times this week
Making a mess
Baking,  Anyone for a slice of cake?
At least the week ended with cake :)  Hope you all had a better week than I did.  Here's hoping the coming week is much much better.  x

No comments: